Mysterious Feeling

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2MeIE3Bg40&feature=related 

---

A couple hours later, Yoochun had parked in front of the cabin. “Are they still asleep?” He asked.

Jaejoong nodded, “Yeah.” They unclipped their seatbelts and got out.

Yoochun opened Ahyoung’s door and gently shook her, “Ahyoung-ah, wake up. We’re here.”

Jaejoong was careful to catch you after he opened the door. He shook you lightly, “~~~~~ we’re here.”

“Hmm?” Your eyes fluttered open. Jaejoong caught his breath for a moment. You looked like Sleeping Beauty just waking up. You sat up and yawned while stretching, “That was a good nap.”

Ahyoung fixed her hair and hopped out of the car.

Jaejoong helped you get out and you went to the trunk.

“Don’t worry. We’ll get your stuff. You girls go in.” Yoochun advised.

You and Ahyoung went into the cabin. “Wow.” You were amazed at how beautiful the cabin looked inside. There was a brilliant Christmas tree by the fireplace. The guys came in with the luggage.

“There are three rooms in this cabin.” Yoochun notified. “So how do we share?” Ahyoung asked. She did not want to share a room with you.

Yoochun glanced towards you and Jaejoong, “It’s obvious. Of course the couple will share one and you and I will each get one room.”

“WHAT?!” Ahyoung shouted in outrage.

You and Jaejoong stared at Yoochun in horror. “You two can use the master bedroom over there.” He pointed.

You and Jaejoong just looked at each other. “Go on. There’s nothing in there that will bite.” Yoochun laughed.

The two of you grabbed your suitcases and headed to the room. Ahyoung glared at you the whole way. *I don’t like the fact that she’s going to sleep in the same room as Jaejoong more than I don’t like the idea of sharing a room with her.* You and Jaejoong went into the room and shut the door.

Instantly, you squealed, “What do we do?! We have to share a room! We don’t even share at home! Ohmygosh! Ohmygosh!”

“Calm down.” Jaejoong put his hands on your shoulders and you shut up. “It’s no big deal. It’s just for 2 nights anyways. We shared a bed before at your house, remember? It’ll be the exact same way.”

You were able to breathe regularly again.

“Let’s just unpack and go out, okay?”

You nodded.

An hour later, the 4 of yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter