Tonic

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZk6RBgeuzg

---

You had just come home from cooking school when your doorbell rang. Tired, you walked to the door, “Who is it?” You opened the door without an answer.

Dongwook raised an eyebrow in amusement, “Don’t you have to listen to my answer first before opening the door?”

“Dongwook oppa!” You brightened. No matter how tired you were, you would always be happy to see your best friends. “Come on in!”

Dongwook shut the door while shaking his head, “I worry when you’re alone at night.”

You laughed and led him into the living room. You faced him, “So what brings you here?”

Dongwook raised an eyebrow, “No hello? Wow…”

Chuckling, you held out your arms. Smiling, Dongwook wrapped his arms around your waist and gave you a big hug. “I haven’t hugged my best friend in a while.”

“I know.” You squeezed him with a smile. It felt nice hugging him. Jaejoong was not the huggable type, at least to you anyways.

You and Dongwook pulled back.

“So now answer my question.” You demanded. “Do I need a reason to come see you? Damn girl.” He chuckled.

You shook your head with a smile, “Such a Hyunbin type answer.” “Careful. He might pop out of nowhere.” You and Dongwook laughed.

“Come on. Have some juice.” You led him into the kitchen. He sat on the tall stool while you took the juice out. “So how is your cooking class going?” Dongwook interrogated.

You shrugged and handed him the glass of juice, “It’s going okay. I burned quite a few things and cut myself a couple times but I’m improving.”

Dongwook sipped his juice, “And it’s worth it?”

“I guess. It’s like investing for my future.” You beamed.

“With Jaejoong or someone else?” He asked.

“…Both.” You honestly replied.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. “I wonder who it is.” You walked over, “Who is it?”

“It’s me! Your mother!” She called.

Your eyes widened *Mom?* You quickly opened the door.

“What took you so long? Goodness!” She rushed inside with a big box. You followed her into the kitchen.

“Oh! Dongwook!” Your mom blinked in surprise. He stood up and bowed, “Hello, omonim.” “I haven’t seen you in a long time.” She held an arm out. Dongwook willingly gave her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter