Apology

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5-jS19ZZR4

--

The next morning, Jaejoong came downstairs to see you chewing on your cereal. You rubbed your eyes and poked the frosted flakes. “Why are you eating cereal?” He asked. “Because that’s all I can make.” You grumbled.

“You should wait for the cook or maid to come.” Jaejoong said. “It’s Sunday.” You pointed out.

*Oh. Right. They don’t work today.* “Do you…want me to take you out to eat?” Jaejoong asked.

You blinked at him for a few seconds then looked away. “No.”

“O…kay.” Jaejoong went to the refrigerator and pulled out a bottle of water. He could hear you crunching on your cereal. Each loud bite made him wonder if you had something against him. Jaejoong couldn’t take it anymore. He sat in front of you. “Okay, so what’s up? You mad at me?”

“Am I mad at you?” You raised an eyebrow. “You must be kidding me. OF COURSE I’M MAD AT YOU!” You picked up your bowl and spoon and walked away.

Jaejoong followed you, “Why?”

There was a loud clatter as you dropped the bowl and spoon into the sink. You spun around in outrage, “Why? WHY?! You practically ditched me last night!”

Jaejoong rolled his eyes, “Did not-“

You crossed your arms and gave him a look.

“…Okay, maybe I did.” He corrected.

This time, you rolled your eyes and walked past him.

Jaejoong followed you. “Come on! I had a perfectly legit excuse!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter