Birthday Present

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9lOWAabjR8&feature=related

----

On Saturday afternoon, you came downstairs to be stopped by Jaejoong. He handed you an envelope.

“What is this?” You opened it and pulled out the invitation.

“Next Saturday, I’m going to have my birthday party at Midnight Bar. And of course, you’re invited.” Jaejoong grinned.

Your eyes rounded, “IT’S YOUR BIRTHDAY NEXT SATURDAY?!” He shrugged, “It’s actually on Thursday but it feels weird having a party then.”

You stared at the invitation *It’s his birthday. It’s his first birthday that we’re actually celebrating together.*

“Don’t forget my present.” Jaejoong winked and went upstairs.

You grasped the situation and started panicking *It’s his birthday in less than a week! What do I do?!* You called Hyunbin up, “OPPA! I NEED YOU TO GATHER ALL THE LATEST MALE FASHIONABLE ITEMS! I’LL BE THERE IN 20 MINUTES!”

20 minutes later, you were in one of the privately closed rooms of the mall. Your eyes glittered at all the items in the room.

Hyunbin raised an eyebrow, “This is why I wasted 20 minutes of my life? So that you can get a birthday present for that disgusting leech?”

“What about this?!” You held out a silver watch. “How about I get you something that’s from our garbage stock?” He growled.

“Oppa~ come on! I need help! This is the first birthday of Jaejoong oppa that I’ll spend with him!” You whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter