Yoochun's Christmas Present

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0f-YNthdIY 

--

Jaejoong and Ahyoung got breakfast. Afterward, they took the lift and went up into the sky. Jaejoong animatedly pointed things out. Ahyoung started to laugh and forget about last night’s incident. Jaejoong affectionately smiled towards her *Yes, Yoo Ahyoung. Keep smiling like that. I don’t care if you’re using me. As long as you’re by my side, I don’t mind at all.*

Meanwhile, you and Yoochun had just come out of the restaurant. You hadn’t eaten much, which worried him. You looked so distraught and empty. All your childish happiness had disappeared. Yoochun longed to see you smile again. He darted in front of you and walked backwards, “Hey.”

You snapped out of your thoughts and looked up at him.

“Do you like snowballs?” Yoochun tilted his head with a perfectly angelic smile.

“…Snowballs?” You blinked.

Yoochun bent down, balled snow into a ball, and held it out. Cautiously, you reached out for it. But at the last minute, he lightly threw it at you. You gaped at him, “Did you just throw that at me?” “What are you going to do about it?” Yoochun slyly grinned. You bit your lip and gave him a look. “I’m going to GET YOU BACK!” You bent down and quickly made a snowfall. Yoochun dodged the first one but the 2ndone got in his hair.

You laughed loudly while pointing, “Your hair!” Yoochun quickly grabbed snow on the ground. “NOOO!” You forgot all about Jaejoong and just concentrated on getting away as fast as you could. Yoochun outran you and covered you with snow. You squealed at the coldness.

Yoochun laughed, “Now you’re covered in snow!” “You meanie! I’m a girl!” You wiped the snow off your face.

“Too bad for you I’m not a ist person. I believe in equal rights. Go feminism.” Yoochun made a big show of saluting you. You genuinely laughed at his humor. He smiled widely *Yeah, ~~~~~~~~~~~~. You keep laughing like that. No matter what anyone does, you just keep laughing.*

Your laughter died down and Jaejoong started to fill your mind again.

Yoochun noticed. “Hey.” You looked up. “Want me to show you something amazing?” He asked. Curious, you nodded. Yoochun held out his hand. You looked up at him, unsure. But his charming smile convinced you that it was okay. You slipped your hand into his.

Holding hands, the two of you walked down the path. Yoochun and you entered a cabin at the top of the hill. It was actually a shop full of beautiful glass figurines that looked like ice.

“These are amazing.” You breathed. You touched a glass carving of a mermaid ever-so-gently.

Yoochun watched you look around for a few minutes. Then he started touring the cabin himself. One glass figurine caught his eye. Yoochun picked up the angel. Its wings were lined with real gold and it was holding a red heart. Smiling, Yoochun went to the counter. He bought the figurine and thanked the worker.

“Fun?” Yoochun asked. You straightened up and nodded, “You were right.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter