Different Lovers

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONSAoZ4k1Vw&feature=channel_video_title

---

After dinner, Jaejoong decided to turn in. Ahyoung drove him home. “Will you invite me inside?” She smiled.

Jaejoong didn’t really feel like having a guest over but couldn’t say no. “Sure. I should warn you though. It’s probably messy since I haven’t been home in 3 months.”

“Hey, I’ve seen your underwear when we were younger. It can’t be as bad as that.” Ahyoung chuckled.

Jaejoong got his luggage from the trunk and led the way to his front door. He opened the door and they went inside. Jaejoong turned the lights on. *I’m at our home. I feel like you’ll pop out of somewhere and ask me to play monopoly with you.* “Let me go change. I’ll be right back.” He went upstairs with his suitcase. Jaejoong changed into comfortable clothes and came down.

On his way, he passed by your room. Jaejoong reached out to open the forbidden door but stopped when he heard Ahyoung calling him. With a sigh, he went downstairs. Ahyoung had opened up a bottle of wine. “Care for another one?” “Sure. I can use it.” Jaejoong sat next to her. *I’ll get drunk so that I can fall asleep without thinking about her for one second of my life.*

“Did you meet any cute girls in Japan?” Ahyoung asked.

Jaejoong shook his head. “What about you? How are things going with Yoochun?”

Ahyoung casually shrugged as she traced the tip of her wine glass. “I decided to just be friends with him.”

Jaejoong stared at her in shock. “Are you serious? You’re going to give up on him?” Ahyoung nodded. “Why would you do that? If you love him, you should hold onto him.” Jaejoong firmly mandated. “But that’s the thing…” Ahyoung looked into his eyes, “I don’t love him anymore.”

Jaejoong grew wary. *Wait. Why does it feel like this conversation is going somewhere else?*

“Ever since you’ve been gone, I noticed that my life has been so empty. I don’t have anyone I can really talk to and no one is there more for me than you are. So when you were gone…I finally realized who I need in my life.” Ahyoung tenderly gazed at him, “I love you, Jaejoong. Not as a friend but as a woman. I’m in love with you.”

Jaejoong gaped at her. He couldn’t believe it. His wish was coming true.

Ahyoung came over and slipped her arms around his neck. She leaned in and pressed her lips against his.

 ------------------

“Thank you for the dinner, Dongwook oppa!” You beamed. He laughed, “No problem. Full?” “So much. My stomach came out.” You patted your tummy while making a face. Dongwook chuckled. You leaned forward with an adorable smile, “I think you should become my chef, Wookie oppa. I would love to eat the food you cook every single day!” “Me? What about you? Where did all your cooking skills go?” Dongwook teased.

Your smile slightly faltered. *It disappeared when Jaejoong oppa did. I have no purpose to cook anymore.*

Dongwook got up to clean the dishes. You quickly sat up, “I’ll help!” “I can do it on my own. Just go and relax.” Dongwook said. You shook your head, “I might be a bad cook but I’m the best cleaner!” Dongwook chuckled as you put on the gloves. He cleaned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter