Birthday Bear

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP5XJz8nzxM&feature=related

---

Your birthday was approaching. Usually at this time of year, you would be throwing out party invitations but this year somehow, you didn’t want a big party. You weren’t exactly in the “party-mood” these days.

It was the Wednesday before your birthday.

The doorbell rang and you went to answer it. You gaped at the giant teddy bear that was the size of your door. In the middle of the stomach was a large enough screen.

“Happy Birthday, miss.” Hyunbin’s secretary bowed and left.

*What on earth was Hyunbin oppa thinking?* You wondered as you stared at the teddy bear. PRESS ME! Its belly button read. You pushed it and the screen .

Hyunbin stared at you from the screen. “I know it’s not your birthday yet but I’m sending you this now because I won’t be there for your birthday this year. I tried to get out of this business trip but I couldn’t because the miserly CEOs told me it was this weekend or nothing. So I’m really, really sorry for not being able to spend your birthday this year. But you understand your Binnie oppa, right?” He winked and smiled.

You felt a smile growing on your own face.

“Hang in there and wait until I come back. Maybe I should have brought you here with me….hmm…” The sly glint in his eyes made you smile.

“Yeah. Laugh like that.” Hyunbin grinned. You blinked in surprise *How does he always

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter