Interrogation

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTIVMSUFFdQ

---

That night, you just stood in front of your refrigerator, staring at its contents. It was full of food but you had no idea what to do with them. *But I’ll learn and know how to cook soon, right?* On your way home, you had actually enrolled at cooking school. You would learn how to cook and one day, prepare a meal for Jaejoong. *I bet he would like that.* You giggled.

You heard the front door open and quickly shut the refrigerator door.

Jaejoong strode into the kitchen.

“You’re back already?” You innocently blinked. “Why? Did you want to spend more time with Yoochun?” He bitterly snapped.

You shrugged, “We just had lunch and separated.” Jaejoong felt a tiny bit better. “So…how was lunch?”

“It was wonderful.” You beamed. “We went to a seafood restaurant and the food there is amazing! And why didn’t you tell me Yoochun oppa has such lovely manners?”

*Oppa?!* “I didn’t know I had to.” Jaejoong grumbled.

“Well, he does.” You put your hands together and sighed in admiration, “He pulled out my chair-“

“I did that for you, too!”

“-And even put the napkin on my chair. When he saw that I was allergic to peanuts, he asked the waiter to bring another plate without peanuts! Isn’t that so sweet of him?” You giggled.

Jaejoong scowled, “Yeah. Sweet. I would’ve done that for you, too, though.”

“Sure you would have.” You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter