3 months later

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUKSs4dDeug

---

“BINNIE OPPA!” You popped into his office. He looked up from his desk.

“Look at everything I got today!” You excitedly sat at his sofa. You had twice as many bags as before. It looked like every time you came shopping, your bags grew and grew. You pulled out all sorts of items, “Look at this hot pink dress! Oh and this pearl! Like it? And a-ha! I’ve been looking everywhere for this baby!” You yanked out a bottle of pink perfume. “Like it? It’s called A.” You giggled, as if that was the funniest thing in the world.

Hyunbin softened. *Her smile is so forced nowadays.* He came over.

“Want to smell?” You offered. Hyunbin wordlessly pulled you into his arms.

You blinked in confusion, “What’s wrong?” “You don’t have to try so hard.” Hyunbin whispered.

You stiffened. “It’s okay. Take your time. You’ll find your happiness soon.” He embraced you tighter.

Your face fell and hand fell limply by your side. *Why am I even more miserable since the divorce? I thought I would be better by now.*

 

Jaejoong was flying back to Korea from Japan. He was working on his laptop when a flight attendant held out a basket. “Would you like some peanuts?” She batted her lashes at him. Jaejoong gazed at the peanuts. For the umpteenth time that day, he thought about you. *I wonder if she had any bad allergic reactions since our divorce.*

“No thank you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter