Invitation

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Lsf_7mif3E

---

It had been a month since you attended cooking class. You were starting to cook just a little but you never got the measurements rights. You bent down and stared at the bowl of egg and flour *Is that enough? I think there’s too much flour.* You sighed and tossed it.

Jaejoong came into the kitchen. He twisted his neck to see what you were doing. “What are you up to?”

“Wa!” You jumped and the bowl clattered onto the ground. Thank God it was made out of plastic. You sighed, “Will you make noise when you come in?”

Jaejoong stomped his feet a couple times. “What are you doing?”

“I was just cleaning up.” You muttered, not wanting him to know you were attempting to cook.

Jaejoong looked through the mail. He tossed the bills out and stopped at the last envelope. It was an invitation to his high school reunion. R.S.V.P. if you will bring your wife/husband or not. Jaejoong looked at you. You were washing your hands of the flour.

“Hey.” He called. You looked up. “Are you busy this Saturday?” Jaejoong asked. “I don’t know yet. Why?” You asked.

“Keep it free. You’re coming to my high school reunion with me.” Jaejoong said.

You put your hands on your hips, “Do I even have a say in here?”

Jaejoong wrote ‘Two people’ on the RSVP note and stuck the letter closed. “Not anymore.” He tossed it onto the counter and headed towards the exit.

You sighed and shook your head.

“Make sure to wear pretty clothes. I’m introducing you to my high school classmates. Please don’t wear embarrassing animal prints or loud suits.” Jaejoong warned.

“Pfft. Please. I have better fashion sense than that…speaking of fashion…” Your eyes glittered *It’s time for SHOPPING!*

 ---

After 4 1/2 hours of shopping, you went to Hyunbin’s office.

“Whew!” You sank onto his couch in exhaustion.

Hyunbin raised an eyebrow at all 24 shopping bags. “Those aren’t all for you, are they?”

“Of course they are.” You beamed.

“Selfish brat.” Hyunbin shook his head. “Old fart.” You stuck out your t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter