You love me, too?!

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGHwpxsWwM0

--

Hyunbin came back from Japan and invited you to his house. You knocked on his glass door. He came downstairs in casual cardigan and pants. Hyunbin opened the door, “Come in.”

You warily stepped inside.

“I was just unpacking. Let me go find your gift.” Hyunbin opened his suitcase and dug through it.

You stood by the door, afraid of coming closer.

“Did I put it in my other suitcase?” Hyunbin scratched his head. He turned around and blinked in surprise. “What are you doing still standing there? Do you have to leave soon?”

You shook your head. “Then?” Hyunbin asked. You carefully sat on the sofa.

Hyunbin opened his other suitcase and dug through it. “Ah, found it.” He came over and sat down right next to you. “Here-“ Immediately, you got up and stepped back. Hyunbin blinked at you, “What’s the matter with you today?”

“Are you going to kiss me, too?!” You blurted.

“What?!” He gave you a puzzled look.

You finally told him what happened on your birthday. Hyunbin stared at you, “Lee Dongwook, our best friend, kissed you?”

“Oh God, yes!” You grew embarrassed at the thought and covered your face with the cushion. “Why is everyone in love with me?!”

Hyunbin raised an eyebrow, “You sound cockier than I do and that’s a lot.” You tapped your pouting lips, “I wasn’t trying to be arrogant…I’m really worried.”

“Damn…” Hyunbin was shocked, too. A smile grew on his face. “Who would’ve figured? Dongwook is in love with you.” You gaped at him, “You didn’t know?!” He shook his head. “But you know everything about him!” You accused. “I didn’t know he was in love with you, though! That’s how good he was at hiding his feelings.” Hyunbin shrugged, “But now it makes perfect sense. That is why he never had a girlfriend before. Huh. This is so interesting.”

You socked his shoulder, “It is not!”

Hyunbin turned his attention to you.

You jumped and covered your face with the cushion.

“What now?” He asked in irritance.

“This is how it all started with Dongwook oppa. He looked into my eyes then BAM! We were kissing!” You squealed. Hyunbin smirked, “So you’re thinking that I’m going to kiss you, too?” You peeked over the cushion, “You won’t?”

“I don’t know…now that you’ve said it…” Hyunbin started coming closer.

You crawled backwards, “Don’t!”

“Don’t what?” He asked in a low voice.

“Don’t do it, Hyunbin oppa! I swear!” You were cornered against the leg of the sofa. You had nowhere to run to now.

“Too late. You made me think about it.” Hyunbin grabbed your pillow and chucked it backwards.

“Oppa!” You squealed and squeezed your eyes shut tightly. Your heart was doing crazy flips now. *Somebody save me!*

You didn’t feel anyt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter