Caught!

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaZc3KYN4HQ 

---

The next morning, you changed into cute, casual clothes, put light make-up on, and braided your hair. Smiling in satisfaction, you skipped out of the room. You headed towards the door when Jaejoong said, “Where are you going?”

You froze *Oops. I forgot I’m on a honeymoon.* You slowly turned around.

“I checked on you last night but you weren’t in bed. Did you go somewhere?” Jaejoong asked.

You remembered eating and laughing with Hynnbin and Dongwook at a 24-hour café that overlooked the sea. “Er, yeah, just for some fresh air.” You said.

“Don’t go out too late by yourself. It’s dangerous.” Jaejoong said. You slightly softened *Is he worrying about me?* “You still didn’t answer my first question. Are you going somewhere?” He tilted his head.

You felt bad about ditching him when he was caring about you. *But he said it himself that this is not a honeymoon, right? I deserve to enjoy my vacation.* “Going out for a tour. Don’t wait up for me!” You ran off before he could offer to join.

Jaejoong tilted his head *It is just me or does she look keyed up?*

You darted into the elevator and sighed in relief *That was close!* You skipped out to the lobby.

“Hey!” Voices called. You looked up and brightened. You waved at Hyunbin and Dongwook who smiled and waved back. You ran over and Dongwoo handed you a plastic cup of fresh orange juice.

“Thanks!” You took a sip. “Where should we go?” “Anywhere you want.” Hyunbin shrugged.

“To the beach!” You pointed. “The beach!” The guys imitated. Laughing, the 3 of you ran off.

You, Hyunbin, and Dongwook rode a yacht across the clear blue waters. Then, the 3 of y ou played on the sandy shores. Each of you tried to dunk the other in. You squealed and clung onto Hyunbin’s neck as he lifted you up. “Please don’t drop me!” You shook your head fervently. “AHH!” You screamed as Dongwook grabbed you around the waist and twirled you around.

Single girls on the beach enviously sighed *How come she gets two hot guys and we have none?*

After playing at the beach, the 3 of you went to the market. You grabbed a live crab with a tong and held it out. Hyunbin yelped and scrambled backwards, bumping into an elderly grandma. You and Dongwook laughed and hi-fived each other.

You stopped by a shop that was selling pretty hats. You put one on your head and twirled around. “Pretty?” You batted your lashes. Dongwook smiled and nodded but Hyunbin shook his head, “Green is not you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter