Hyunbin's Warning

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOncPMUvtXs

--

The next morning, the doorbell rang and the maid answered. Hyunbin and Dongwook came in, “Where is ~~~~~~~~~?” “Upstairs.” She bowed.

They darted upstairs as fast as possible. “~~~~~~~~!” They burst inside your bedroom.

You were lying on your bed, looking pale and sickly. Their faces fell. You were a healthy girl and had never been this sick before. They always made sure you never, ever had peanuts since you had the same reaction during a European trip in middle school.

Dongwook stared at you in horror. His heart hurt at your weak figure. You were usually animated like an Energizer Bunny, but today you looked…broken.

Hyunbin put the shopping bags down and came over to the bed immediately. He took your hand and your eyes opened. “…Hyunbin oppa?” “Yeah, it’s me, baby.” He whispered and your forehead. “You came?” You whispered.

“Why wouldn’t I? You’re in this condition.” Hyunbin frowned. “Are you stupid? You’re 24 years old now. You should know not to eat anything with peanuts.” *I do. Jaejoong oppa didn’t.* You thought. Hyunbin realized how harsh he had sounded. He softly your hand with his thumb and curled your hair behind your ear. “At least you’re okay now and that’s all that matters.”

You softly smiled, “I like being sick. You’re being nice to me.”

“Don’t you even say that!” Hyunbin snapped.

Dongwook finally came over. You shifted your gaze to him and smiled, “You came, too, Dongwook oppa?” He nodded and bent over you to take your other hand. “How are you?” “Better than last night.” You sighed.

“I’ll bet.” Hyunbin sourly said. “What the hell Jaejoong doing while you were in this condition?! Doesn’t he know you’re allergic to peanuts?!” *I told him but he forgot.* The thought saddened you.

“I have something for you.” Hyunbin walked back to the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter