Anything for you

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79l0X4Mc9pk 

---

Jaejoong raced into the hospital. His heart thumped with every step he took. Jaejoong arrived at the surgery room and skidded to a stop.

You were curled up against the wall on the ground with your face covered.

His face fell *Oh no.* He walked over and bent down in front of you. “~~~~~~.” Jaejoong whispered and drew your hand away from your face.

You looked up at him. Misery was all over your face. “Are you okay?” He asked.

“I am…” You choked up, “But Dongwook oppa isn’t.”

“What happened?” Jaejoong asked.

“Dongwook oppa saved me. I was about to get hit by a truck but he blocked the truck with his own car instead. I can’t believe he did that just to save me-“ You burst into another sob.

Jaejoong pulled you into his arms and held you tightly. *I will forever be grateful to Lee Dongwook for what he did tonight.*

“I feel so horrible.” You bawled. “He told me not to go but I insisted on going. I said some nasty things to him before I left, too. What if something happens to him, Jaejoong oppa? I don’t want my last words to him to be ‘I never asked you to wait for me.’ I’ll never be able to forgive myself if something happens to him.”

“Everything will be okay. Let’s wait together.” Jaejoong suggested.

An hour later, Hyunbin came running in. His eyes were wide in alarm. “Where’s Dongwook?!”

“Still in the surgery r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter