Last Night

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnW0reg7ezM&feature=related

--

Time flew by quicker. Before you knew it, it was your Bachelorette party. Jaejoong was at his own bachelor party with his male friends. There were no female companions since he found them a cheap way to spend time. Jaejoong just rented out a bar and had a time of conversing and drinking with his friends.

“So Kim Jaejoong, how does it feel to finally get married? Excited? Happy?” His friend grinned. He just stiffly smiled and nodded in response.

Yoochun could read his best friend too well though. He shook his head and sipped his vodka *I don’t know how can just lie to everyone’s face like that.*

“It’s finally tomorrow. You must be nervous as hell!” His friend clapped him on the back. “Just don’t trip.” His other friend reminded and they all laughed.

Jaejoong sipped his drink and thoughtfully gazed afar *I wonder how ~~~~ is spending her last night as a single woman.*

 ------

Jaejoong could never have imagined that you would be sleeping with two guys on the night before your wedding.

You were wedged between Hyunbin and Dongwook on Hyunbin’s bed. As they talked, you stared at the ceiling with all sorts of thoughts in your head. *I can’t believe the wedding is tomorrow.* You swallowed hard and started to hyperventilate. *Ohmygosh. It’s my last night as a single woman. After tonight, I’ll really be Mrs. Kim Jaejoong. But this is all fake. Starting from tomorrow, my life will be a lie. Oh, I can’t do this!*

“I CAN’T DO THIS!” You sat up, screaming. Hyunbin and Dongwook looked at you in shock. They sat up and stared at you. “Are you out of your mind?” Hyunbin questioned.

You lay back down and covered your face as you shook your head, “I can’t go through with this! I’ll be lying to my parent’s faces for a really long time- years even! How am I supposed to fool everyone like this?” “You should’ve thought that before you agreed to it.” Hyunbin rolled his eyes. You gave a loud wail.

“Hey,” Dongwook gently moved your hand away from your face. Your eyes were wet and glossy from the tears. He wiped your tears away, “Don’t cry. You’re doing this for the better. Your parents think you’re happily getting married and yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter