Bedroom issue

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aazH8wffO04&feature=related

----

You and Jaejoong returned to Seoul. A limo picked the two of you and took you to your new mansion. You stepped out and gaped at the humongous estate, “Wow.” It was almost as big as Hyunbin’s.

You and Jaejoong entered the mansion. It was filled with luxurious furniture and artwork already.

You darted upstairs and stared at the master bedroom. Jaejoong appeared behind you and opened the door wider.

“My stuff is all in here.” You pointed out. Jaejoong went into the closet and saw his clothes mixed with yours. “What do we do?” You asked.

Before he could answer, the doorbell rang. You went back down and opened the door. Your eyes rounded in surprise, “Mom! Dad!”

Jaejoong came down. “Mother? Father?”

“Surprise!” They beamed.

*Oh my god. What are they doing here?* Both of you thought.

“Well? Aren’t you going to let your first guests in?” The adults demanded.

You meekly smiled and stepped back, “Um, welcome.”

They stepped inside and immediately started to cluck and fuss about your and Jaejoong’s new home, although they were the ones that had designed this whole thing.

“Come sit down and have some tea.” Your mom called.

“Tea?” Puzzled, you entered the living room. A maid put the tea down and left.

“She’ll only come here every other day for a couple hours. I figured you two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter