Crisis

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy-l9FhY9Hk

----

Without a notice from the secretary, the doors of Hyunbin’s office abruptly slammed open. He actually jumped.

The secretary came in, “Miss-“

Hyunbin held a hand out, “That’s all right.”

The secretary bowed and left.

Hyunbin eyed you as you thundered over to the sofa. You lay down and started kicking about, “It’s not fair! It’s not fair! It’s not fair!”

Hyunbin dropped his pen and threw up his hands with an exasperated sigh, “Why is it always my sofa? Why can’t you go to Dongwook’s office and kick his sofa?”

You stopped kicking and scowled at the ceiling. You couldn’t get Jaejoong’s stinking (hot) smirking face out of your head. *The guts he has treating people this way. If he hates me that much, he should’ve not agreed to it! Blaming me! Jerkface!* You kicked once more.

“What is wrong with you now?” Hyunbin shook his head as he went back to work.

“I’m getting married.” You mumbled.

“I didn’t even propose to you.” Hyunbin said without looking up.

“I’m getting married!” You bolted up. “Not to you, not to Dongwook oppa, not to a man that I love, but the idiotic KIM JAEJOONG!”

Hyunbin froze. He slowly looked up at you. “You mean…”

“Yes, the same man who stole my elevator and the same man who said I couldn’t afford eyes!” You growled.

Hyunbin blinked, taking it all in. Then he smirked and shook his head, “Man, your life .” He went back to work.

“Thanks, Binnie oppa.” You resentfully glowered his way. “Anytime.” He raised

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter