Chef Dongwook

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnW0reg7ezM&feature=related

---

Hyunbin and Dongwook FINALLY had time off after their business trips. Dongwook invited both of you to his house for dinner. He picked you up earlier to go shopping for food.

You hopped up onto the bottom support of the cart and pointed, “Go!” Smiling, Dongwook put his hands on the cart from behind you and pushed you. You grabbed ice cream and snacks.

“Those are going to spoil your dinner.” Dongwook chuckled.

“Don’t worry. I always have room for food!” You patted your lean stomach.

Dongwook looked for the best-looking bell peppers. You grabbed yellow and red ones and tapped him. He turned around to see you putting them against your eyes. “Pretty, huh?” You made a face.

Dongwook laughed. Only you would look adorable with bell peppers for eyes. “Dork.” Dongwook put them away. You giggled.

After buying all the ingredients, the two of you headed to his house. You put all the ice cream away while he started to rinse the vegetables. You sat on the stool and watched him get to work on dinner. You studied your best friend carefully. *He’s tall, gorgeous, wealthy, sweet, smart, funny, and a good cook. He’s the entire package. So I wonder why he hasn’t had a girlfriend before. Hyunbin oppa always had girls but not Dongwook oppa.*

Dongwook looked up, “What? Do I have something on my face?”

You smiled and shook your head. “So, what’s on the menu tonight, Chef Dongwook?” “Squid Spaghetti.” He smiled.

“…Did we even buy the squid?” You asked.

Dongwook dropped the knife and stared at you.

You laughed, “You forgot.”

“…Forget what I said. We’ll just have vegetable fried rice.” Dongwook mumbled.

You giggled, “Dork.”

Dongwook continued to slice the vegetables.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter