Locked In

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL-jP2uT8CI

---

The birthday party lasted until night. When all the coffee had been finished, the adults finally thought it was time to leave. *Finally. I’m so sleepy.* You rubbed your eyes.

“It’s already midnight. Why don’t the two of you sleep here?” Mrs. Kim asked. “Huh?!” You were awake now. Your mom clapped with glee, “That would be wonderful!”

“B-but our home-“

“This is your home as well! Spend the night, please! Your father would be so happy!” She looked his way. He nodded, “By all means, stay.”

*Oh boy.* You looked at Jaejoong, who didn’t know what to do also.

You and Jaejoong tried to protest but your mom had shoved you both into your room.

“Mom! No-“

“Good night!” She slammed the door shut.

“Mom!” You tried to open the door but it was locked from the outside! “I can’t believe this! She tricked us!” Frustratingly, you slammed your head on the door. You expected Jaejoong to help you get out of this mess but he was already settling down in your bed. “Uh, excuse me.” You put your hands on your hips, “We’re locked in.”

“So?”

“So?!” You exploded. “It means we have to spend the night together in one room! We’ve never done that before, nevertheless in one bed!”

Jaejoong shrugged, “Too bad.”

You raised an eyebrow. “I know what this is. You’re in on this, aren’t you? You planned this with my mother, didn’t you? DIDN’T YOU?!” You shook him.

Jaejoong shot up and your eyes widened as he was face-to-face with you again. “Yes, I planned this with your mother on purpose just so that we can spend the night together and maybe I can show you that I’m NOT seedless, which by the way, was not funny at all!” He gave you a hard look.

*Oops.* You looked away.

“Now if you’ll just let me rest.” Jaejoong lay back down.

You sighed *I guess there’s nothing we could do tonight.* “I’m going to go change. Don’t peek!” You wagged your finger. “Please. There’s nothing to see.” Jaejoong smirked with his eyes closed.

You made a face and went into the bathroom with a spare set of clothes. You washed up and changed into comfortable clothes. When you came out, it seemed like Jaejoong was asleep. You looked around, wondering where to sleep.

“Aren’t you going to lie down?” He asked with his eyes closed.

“I will after you get off my bed.” You said.

“No way. I’ve never slept on the floor before and I will not do so now. You sleep on the floor.” Jaejoong retorted.

“Why would I do that?! This is MY bed!” You crossed your arms in a huffy manner.

“Either sleep on the floor alone or sleep on the bed with me. Your choice.” Jaejoong went on his side.

*I guess I have no choice.* Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter