Starry Night

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBFqEwOkSwA

--

Jaejoong was waiting in the living room. He checked his watch. It was close to 10 p.m. Yet, you still weren’t home. There was no contact from you either.

Jaejoong sighed in exasperation and leaned back in the seat. *God, where is she? Why hasn’t she called me yet? I know I said that she doesn’t have to contact me but still…* He took out his phone and pressed send. But he ended the call right away and heaved a sigh.

*Dammit. I told her I wouldn’t contact her either. . This is complicated.* Jaejoong smoothed his face and stared at the ground. *Seriously, where can she have gone?*

----

“Are you sure you’re supposed to light the grill this way?” Hyunbin peered at the charcoal.

Dongwook came over with the meat, “Yeah, I’ve lit the grill like that all the times I’ve been here.”

“Well it’s not working.” Hyunbin sourly said.

“Let me try.” Dongwook lightly pushed him to the side and played with the screws and lighter fluid. WHOOSH!

“HOLY CRAP!” The guys hollered.

You looked up from the picnic table, “Is something wrong?”

“NO!” They both blurted.

“We can’t let her know that her possible husbands can’t light a grill!” Hyunbin hissed. Dongwook nodded in agreement.

You put your hand on your hip, “What are you two whispering about?” “Nothing! Ahem!” They cleared their throats and pretended to be busy. You chuckled and shook your head *What are they up to now?*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter