Winter Vacation

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx9XiYjfmZI

--

The months passed by quickly and it was already winter. You and Jaejoong hardly argued. If anything else, the two of you seemed to grow more comfortable with each other.

One day in December, Yoochun came to your house to discuss business matters with Jaejoong. They talked in the living room.

You came over with glasses of juice. “Here you go.”

Yoochun smiled, “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.” Beaming, you sat between Jaejoong.

“It will be Christmas soon. Don’t you have any big plans?” Yoochun asked.

“Mmm not sure yet.” You admitted.

“You two aren’t going on vacation or anything?” He questioned, surprised.

You and Jaejoong shook your heads. “But it’s your first Christmas together.” Yoochun pointed out. Jaejoong and you just blinked at each other. Yoochun loudly snapped his fingers, “That’s it!”

“What?” Jaejoong asked. Yoochun grinned, “This Christmas, let’s go up to my cabin in the mountains. I’ll call Ahyoung.”

You grimly looked away. *Great. The trio going on winter vacation together.*

“You’ll come, too, won’t you?” Yoochun asked. “M-me?” You pointed at yourself.

Jaejoong looked at you. Yoochun smiled and nodded, “Of course. I’m inviting you so that you’ll have a good first vacation with Jaejoong.” You looked at Jaejoong who didn’t oppose. “You wanna go?”

“…Okay.” You smiled.

---

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter