Birthday with Dongwook

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oan9_0AGIrI

---

 

Ding Dong. Ding Dong.

*Isn’t anyone home to answer the door?* You sat up with a big yawn.

Ding Dong. Ding Dong.

Rubbing your sleepy eyes, you went downstairs. “Who is it?” You opened the door. You were greeted with a bouquet of 100 red roses.

Automatically, you woke up. You looked up with big eyes, “Dongwook oppa!”

He smiled, “Happy Birthday.”

You smiled, touched, “Aww, thank you. You’re the first person to greet me today.” You took the flowers and smelled them.

“Will you spend your birthday with me today?” Dongwook asked.

You paused *Why not? I have no one else to spend it with and it’s better than being alone.* You beamed, “Sure, oppa.”

After you washed and changed, the two of you left in his car. “Finally. I get to have you all to myself.” Dongwook smirked, “Poor Hyunbin. Stuck in Japan doing work.” You giggled, “Where are you taking me anyways?” “You’ll see~” He mysteriously smiled.

You and Dongwook coasted by the vast ocean of Wando. You pushed the window down and pulled your hand out. “WEEE!” You screamed and laughed. Dongwook smiled and continued to drive along the coast. He stopped at a green, grassy hill. You got out of the car and gasped. Camp had already been set up.

“Omo! We’re camping!” You squealed. You ran over and grew excited at the sleeping bags, tent, and campfire.

“As Line Tour’s director, I’m proud to present the Wando package.” Dongwook grinned. “You’ll be the first person ever to try out our newest idea.”

“I am very honored.” You bowed and he laughed.

“Come on, birthday girl. It’s time for our adventure.” Dongwook took your hand.

 -------

Jaejoong was in his office at work when the secretary announced that his mother-in-law came. “Send her in.” He stood up and buttoned up his blazer. *I wonder why she came.*

The door opened and your mom stepped in. Jaejoong bowed, “You came, omonim?” She smiled and looked around, “I’ve never been to your office before. It looks very nice.” “Thank you. Please have a seat.” Jaejoong motioned.

They sat down. “Is there a particular reason you came f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter