Husband and Wife

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZk6RBgeuzg&feature=related 

---

The next morning, you poked your head out of your room and looked around. You had woken up early to get ready for the ‘so-called husband and wife quality time’. But you didn’t see Jaejoong anywhere. Your shoulders deflated immediately *Maybe he was just kidding. Most likely, he forgot.*

You turned to go back in but the door to Jaejoong’s room abruptly opened. Your eyes widened.

Jaejoong stepped out and put his jacket on. “You ready to go?” You binked, “W-we’re really going?”

“What? You thought I was joking?” He smirked. You cleared your throat and stepped out, “Okay, I’m ready.”

You followed him out of the suite, “Where are we going anyways?”

To your surprise, Jaejoong had already planned everything out. First, the two of you took a drive along the highway. Jaejoong opened the windows so that you could feel the breeze. “It’s so amazing!” You held out your hand to catch the wind and giggled. Jaejoong glanced at you and grinned *She’s so easily amused.* You rested your arms on the windowsill and beamed at the passing scenery.

Jaejoong parked in the forest somewhere. You hiked behind him, “Where are we going?!” “Just trust me.” He chuckled. You blew a raspberry and followed him deep into the woods.

You abruptly stopped with enlarged eyes, “Wait…you’re not gonna kill me, are you?” Jaejoong turned around and walked backwards. An entertained expression was on his face. “You watch way too many dramas.” You made a face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter