Up and Down

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB5nksyeGNk 

---

 

Ding Dong. Dongwook poked his head out of the kitchen. *Huh? Who’s here?* He took his oven mitten off and came over. “Who is it?” Dongwook opened the door. His eyes widened, “~~~~~~!”

“You have a bad habit of opening the door before you hear the answer, too.” You gave him a small smile.

“Come in, come in!” Dongwook urged.

You entered his house. “You should’ve given me a call if you were coming. I would’ve picked you up.” He said.

You shook your head, “I wanted to come on my own.” You saw his table set up with food. “You were eating dinner?”

“Yeah, did you eat?” Dongwook asked. You nodded. “Do you still want some?” He got a bowl out. You shook your head, “No thanks. I’m full.” You sat across from Dongwook. You opened the lid of the stew.

To your surprise, it was bean paste stew. You took his spoon and had a sip of the stew. It tasted just as good as Jaejoong’s. “You’re also a good cook, oppa.”

“Who else is?” Dongwook asked, confused. When you didn’t reply, he knew.

After dinner, you helped him wash and dry the dishes. Dongwook cut fruit and the two of you relaxed in his living room. “I heard Jaejoong and you decided to go back to normal. So shouldn’t you go home by now?” He glanced at his watch.

“Eh.” You shrugged. “He’s not home anyways…he went to eat dinner with Ahyoung.”

Dongwook looked at you. The sadness was back and it looked like it was here to stay. “Are you okay?” He asked, although the question was obvious. “I will be. I’m just going to take a nap, okay, oppa?” You shut your eyes.

When Dongwook was sure you were asleep, he grabbed a blanket from the drawer and put it over you. With a small sigh, he sat on the ground next to the sofa you were laying on. Dongwook gazed at you for a long time. He reached out and your forehead with the back of his two fingers. *I don’t like how Jaejoong has the power to bring your mood up or down. I hate how he affects your happiness now. You should be in charge of your own happiness. It hurts me when you’re hurting over him.*

Dongwook gently pressed his lips against your forehead and gave you a small smile. He got up and went to grab his laptop. His paperwork covered the coffee table and his laptop and ipad was open.

Dongwook would occasionally glance at you to check on you. You stirred in your sleep but otherwise, you didn’t wake up. Dongwook just pulled the blanket over you and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter