Housewarming Party

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taRxJ49RPeE

---

You and Jaejoong decided to have a housewarming party. Both of you sent out invitations to friends. It was to be held on Sunday evening.

That day, you were busy preparing for the guests. The food you catered came half an hour before the party was to began.

Jaejoong came into the dining room filled with food. He blinked, “Did you make all this?”

“Er, no.” You guiltily tossed the spoon with the mashed potatoes away.

“Do you even know how to cook?” Jaejoong accused.

“No. I never learned.” You said.

“Hmm. So much for wanting a wife that can cook.” Jaejoong walked away whistling. *He wants a wife that can cook? Can Ahyoung cook?* You wondered.

The doorbell rang and the first guests of the evening arrived. The mansion became more and louder as people filled the place. You were busy playing good hostess by greeting all the guests and getting whatever they needed. The doorbell rang for the umpteenth time. Jaejoong was too busy talking to his friends to notice.

You rolled your eyes *Lazy, deaf man.* You walked over to the door and opened it. “BINNIE OPPA! WOOKIE OPPA!” You squealed in delight.

“Hey.” Dongwook smiled and gave you a hug. “Didn’t I tell you not to call me that in public?” Hyunbin hugged you anyways.

You giggled, “Thank you for coming.”

“Happy, er, Housewarming party.”  Dongwook handed you a bottle of nicely wrapped apple cider. You chuckled, “Thanks for remembering that I can’t drink.” “That’s not all my gift is.” Dongwook smiled and shrugged. You saw the receipt and noticed that a brand new refrigerator would be delivered tomorrow.

“Aww, thank you!” You beamed. You cleared your throat in a joking manner, “And did you come empty-handed, Binnie oppa?”

“Please,” He rolled his eyes, “If I came to a gift empty-handed, I wouldn’t be Hyunbin. Your new mattress will come tomorrow.” Hyunbin waved the matter away and walked towards the refreshment table. You and Dongwook looked at each other and laughed.

Jaejoong finished talking to his college friends and went to look around for new faces to talk to. He stopped when he saw you chatting with Hyunbin and Dongwook. *Them again?* Jaejoong walked over.

The laughter died down when he stepped into the circle.

“We meet again.” Jaejoong thinly smiled. Hyunbin nodded and held out his hand, “Nice to see you again.” “Same here.” Jaejoong shook his hand. Dongwook held his hand out and Jaejoong also shook it. “So is my wife treating you well?” He asked.

You almost spat your drink back out at that term. Dongwook and Hyunbin exchanged glances *There he goes again.*

“Yes,” Dongwook cleared his throat, “She’s being a good hostess.” Jaejoong smiled, “I’m glad. Thank you for coming to our housewarming party. I hope my wife didn’t disturb you when you two are busy, successful directors of two large companies.” You uncomfortably scratched your head. You wished he wouldn’t use that to describe yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter