Lonely Honeymoon

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYzUYYVkixo&feature=related

---

You and Jaejoong arrived at your resort in Jeju.

The workers greeted you right away. “Your suite room with two rooms as you asked is on the 15thfloor.” The worker gave you and Jaejoong the keys.

The two of you headed up to the room. It was especially decorated for a honeymoon couple. Red roses were sprayed everywhere. The scent of flowers lingered in the air.

Amused, Jaejoong picked up a petal, “Did you ask for all this?” “Of course not.” You scoffed. *Babo parents.*

“I’ll take that room.” You pointed. Jaejoong nodded. “Then, um, goodnight.” You went into your room and shut the door. You deeply exhaled *It’s so awkward being alone with him!* You shook your head and went to take a shower.

Your tummy growled but you didn’t want to eat alone. And it felt strange asking Jaejoong to join you for dinner.

There was a tap on the door. You opened the door and Jaejoong looked at you. “I’m going out.”

“Where?” You asked. “I have a couple friends in Jeju.” He said.

*You’re going to meet friends on our first honeymoon night?! But he said it wasn’t a honeymoon…* You were still disappointed though. You had hoped he would’ve asked you to go eat dinner. “Araso. Go.” You mumbled.

Jaejoong peered at you, “You’ll be…all right?”

You tilted your chin up with pride, “Of course. This is my resort. I can do whatever I want here.”

“Right.” Jaejoong gave you an amused smile. “I’m going.” He grabbed his wallet and jacket and left.

You made a face *Yeah go on and leave your wife!* You slammed the door shut.

You grabbed the phone and ordered a bunch of things from room service. But when the food actually came, you didn’t want to eat it so you sent it back. You tried to sleep but couldn’t. You looked at the time *It’s past midnight. Where is that Kim Jaejoong? Oh whatever. Not my problem.* You kept tossing and turning in bed. Finally unable to contain your discontent, you sat up and screamed. You changed out of your pajamas and went out to the beach.

It was dark, deserted, yet beautiful. You sat on the cold sand and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter