Things turned complicated

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BadcjT-riiY&feature=related 

---

Jaejoong’s head nodded back and forth. His body swayed to the side and fell off the chair. “Damn it!” He stood up and rubbed his .

Jaejoong checked the time. It was past midnight. *Her birthday is over! Gosh! Where is she anyways?! Shouldn’t she be home by now?!* Jaejoong contemplated what to do with all the food. He shrugged and sat back down.

*She’ll be back soon. Let’s just wait a little while. I can do that much for her.* Jaejoong crossed his arms and closed his eyes.

-----

*What on earth am I doing? Am I seriously kissing Dongwook oppa right now? What would Hyunbin oppa say? What would Jaejoong oppa say?* You broke the kiss first.

Dongwook opened his eyes and looked at you.

You couldn’t meet his eyes, “Um, I’m going to sleep first.” You went into the tent and crawled into your sleeping bag. You thought about Dongwook’s kiss and buried your head in the sleeping bag. *WHAT WAS I THINKING?! KYAAA! First Jaejoong oppa, then Yoochun oppa, and now Dongwook oppa! What if Hyunbin oppa is next?!* You gasped then groaned. *Things just became more complicated.*

The next morning, you warily stepped out of the tent. You didn’t see anyone. *He didn’t leave me here, did he?* Dongwook appeared out of nowhere and you gasped. “Are you…okay?” He asked. You nodded, “You just scared me.” Awkwardness filled the air. You looked away *I don’t like how it’s so awkward now! What do we do?!* “Come and eat. I made breakfast over there.” Dongwook said. You nodded and followed him.

After breakfast, you helped Dongwook clean up the tent. The trip back to Seoul was silent and awkward. You thanked God for the radio or else it would’ve been too uncomforta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter