Lunch with Yoochun

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkGB2S7nsj8&feature=related

---

Monday was bright and sunny. You were reading magazines while eating chocolate dipped cherries. Your phone rang and you answered right away, “Hello?”

“You home?” Jaejoong asked. “Hello to you, too.” You flipped to the next page.

“I need you to bring me something. If you go into my study, you’ll see a blue folder on my desk. Bring it to my office right now.” Jaejoong ordered.

“You know that counts as your second wish?” You slyly asked.

Jaejoong smacked his face and sighed *I am never forgetting anything at home again.* “Whatever. Just bring it to me as soon as possible.”

“Your second wish will be granted!” Giggling, you hung up. You skipped up to his study. *Where is the folder? A-ha!* You picked it up. You saw a picture on the desk and stopped. It was not a picture of his friends, family, or even you. But it was a single picture of Ahyoung. She looked beautiful smiling in a sundress. *So he only had our wedding photo at his office for appearances and his real feelings are here?* You suddenly grew sad at the thought.

You quickly shook your head and tapped your face a couple times. *Snap out of it. Why would he have your picture here? You two are just business! When you get a man you love, put his picture on your desk, too!* You solemnly nodded and headed to the company.

Jaejoong snatched the folder from you, “Finally. I was wondering why it took you such a long time.” You made a face, “Do you have a problem with saying thank you?” Jaejoong chuckled.

Before he could even say thank you, there was a knock on the door. Both of you looked up as Yoochun entered. “Hey, Jaejoong. Oh- you’re here, too.” He warmly smiled. You beamed and bowed, “Hello.”

Yoochun held out a hand, “Uh-uh. Remember? You are going to call me oppa?” “Oh yeah.” You blushed.

Jaejoong blinked, “What the- since when did the two of you become so cozy?”

“Of course we should be cozy. She’s married to my best friend.” Yoochun winked at you and you smiled widely.

“What are you here for?” Jaejoong asked, slightly irritated. “I wanted to ask if you wanted to have lunch together.” Yoochun said. Jaejoong checked his watch, “Can’t. I have a stockholder’s meeting.” He headed towards the door.

“That’s fine then. I’ll just eat with your wife.” Yoochun said.

Jaejoong froze and spun around with a confused expression, “What?!”

Yoochun smiled, “How about we have that promised lunch today?” “It’s fine with me.” You smiled. “Great. Let’s go.” He held his arm out towards the door. You headed out with a wave, “Bye, Jae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter