Hyunbin's Rant

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWJV4cpGclE&feature=related

--

Hyunbin opened the door. You skipped inside his house. “I haven’t been in your house forever! Whee!” You jumped onto the white sofa and rolled onto your back.

“Please, woman!” Hyunbin grabbed a blanket and put it over your skirt.

“Oops.” You giggled.

Hyunbin shook his head and sat on the sofa. He zipped his tracksuit up and put his hands in his pockets. “Can I ask what you’re doing here on this lovely Sunday?”

“I came to see you, of course! Aren’t you happy?” You beamed.

“I would’ve been if I don’t have a date in 2 hours.” Hyunbin checked his watch.

You sat up and pulled your knees up to your chest. You wrapped your arms around the blanket and leaned forward in interest, “Who are you going on a date with this time? A model? An actress?!”

“A stuntwoman.” He replied.

“Whaaa?” Your expression became like this o_0. You couldn’t tell if he was kidding or not.

“How was your party last night?” Hyunbin asked. You shrugged, “It was all right.”

“Why was it just all right? Why not excellent? Why not amazing?” Hyunbin inquired.

You told him the good and bad. Hyunbin’s eyes rounded, “Wait- rewind.” “Huh?” You blinked. Hyunbin stood up in outrage, “The bastard actually left you at the party?!”

You shrugged, “I-“

“He took his friend home and forgot all about you? What the hell!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter