Ahyoung's Jealousy

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAMSkiv40W8

---

Yoochun gazed down at you. “Did I tell you…how beautiful you look tonight?”

“Mmm.” You thought back, “I think you said I look amazing.”

“I meant it. You really do look stunning. Just like the angel I bought you.” Yoochun whispered.

Your cheeks fired up in embarrassment, “Thank you.”

Yoochun didn’t look away, making you feel slightly uneasy.

*Is there something on my face?* You looked up and met eyes with him. It was hard to look away from his deep eyes. *Is it just me or is he coming closer?*

Yoochun’s face was nearing yours.

Jaejoong straightened up with big eyes. *What the hell is Park Yoochun thinking of doing?* Your eyes rounded *Omo…he isn’t going to kiss me, is he?*

Before Yoochun came any closer, you turned your head. He stopped.

Gratefully at that moment, the song ended. You gave him an awkward laugh, “Song’s over. Thank you for the dance, Yoochun oppa.” You stepped back and walked away with a flushed expression.

Jaejoong shot Yoochun a dark look and ran after you. He grabbed your arm and spun you around. “What was that back there?!” “I don’t know!” You squealed.

“Were you two about to kiss?!” Jaejoong asked. You pulled away, “I told you! I don’t know! Go ask him!” Heart thudding, you went into the bathroom.

Jaejoong whirled around and glared at Yoochun. *What the hell is wrong with him?! Isn’t it enough he has Ahyoung?! Why does he have to try to kiss ~~~~~~~~~, too? Doesn’t he know she’s my wife?! Damn you Park Yoochun! Make up your mind! Ahyoung or ~~~~~~~~?*

You went into the restroom and splashed cold water on your face. You looked at yourself in the mirror and silently thanked God for waterproof make-up. You thought back to Yoochun and turned embarrassed. *Was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter