Almost Kiss

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOncPMUvtXs&feature=related

--

One February evening, there was a grand ball that was only open to the top car companies in the world. You were invited, being Jaejoong’s wife. Yoochun didn’t have a partner so of course, Ahyoung gladly offred to be his.

Jaejoong and you went up the grand marble staircase to the beautiful manor on a hill.

You accidently stumbled on your high heel. “Ow.” You pouted. “Here. Take my arm.” Jaejoong held it out.

You looked up at him. He gave you an encouraging smile and a nod.

You straightened up and warily slipped your arm through his. Jaejoong gave you another smile and your heart fluttered. The two of you entered the ball room together.

Many people greeted him. They recognized you and greeted you at once. They commented on how gorgeous you looked tonight. You politely bowed back with an amiable smile. Jaejoong looked at you and a grin grew on his face. *She does look beautiful tonight, doesn’t she?*

“Jaejoong!” A voice called. Both of you turned around to see Ahyoung and Yoochun.

Your confidence fell at once. She looked beautiful in her mini satin purple dress with diamond sequins at the top.

“Hey! You look amazing!” Ahyoung threw her arms around Jaejoong’s neck. “Thanks. You look beautiful, Ahyoung.” He smiled sincerely. Your shoulders deflated. *How come he didn’t tell me that? Do I not look beautiful tonight?*

Yoochun looked at you and his entire face lit up. “Heejoon, you look amazing.” You gave him a small, polite smile, “Thank you.”

You and Ahyoung met eyes. “I, um, like your dress.” You complimented. “Thanks.” She didn’t return the favor.

“I see Toyota’s CEO over there. I’ll be right back.” Yoochun left. Ahyoung eagerly hugged his arm and left with him.

“Let’s go talk to them over there. Come on.” Jaejoong led the way.

In the middle of the social party, the lights dimmed.

“What’s going on?” You whispered. “It isn’t a ball for anything.” Jaejoong chuckled.

One by one, couples went to the dance floor.

“Do we have to dance, too?!” You panicked. “Don’t tell me you never danced before.” He raised an eyebrow.

“I did!” *Just not with you.* Just the thought of being so close to him made your heart beat faster.

“Let’s go.” Jaejoong took your hand. Your eyes widened as he led you to the dance floor. Jaejoong faced you and you gulped. His arm sli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter