Hyunbin vs Jaejoong Round 2

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvXpMqTgZks 

---

You and Hyunbin entered his car. He swiftly fastened his seatbelt on and switched the car to drive mode.

“Honestly, are you stupid?” Hyunbin asked as he reversed the car.

“Excuse me?” You blinked.

Hunbin gave you a look, “You came to shop with him for another girl?”

You shrugged, “He needed help.”

Hyunbin shook his head, “You are so naïve sometimes, you know that?”

“What? I didn’t do anything wrong. He needed help so I gave it to him! Besides, I only owe him 7 wishes now.” You beamed as if that was the proudest thing in the world.

Hyunbin sighed, “Scratch that. You’re naïve all the time.”

You and Hyunbin arrived at the restaurant. Jaejoong was already waiting at the front.

The 3 of entered the restaurant. Jaejoong was about to pull your chair open but Hyunbin was one step ahead of him. “Thanks, oppa.” You sat down and he pushed it back in. *That was my job, you moron!* Jaejoong angrily thought.

“What do you want to order?” Hyunbin asked.

“I’ll have the rib-eye.” Jaejong said.

You spoke up, “And I’ll have-“

“Flank steak.” Hyunbin answered for you.

Jaejoong stared at him *How does he know all that?* “Do you always order that?” He hissed in your direction. You shook your head, “No. Hyunbin oppa just knows my preferences.” *Or he’s a stalker.* Jajeoong vouched.

The waiter came and Hyunbin ordered. “So what did you get for your friend?” Hyunbin asked, interested.

You spoke for Jaejoong, “The Tiffany double-hearted locket!”

His eyes widened, “What the hell! I put that on reserve for you!” You good-naturedly shrugged, “There are other necklaces.”

Hyunbin didn’t look happy as he sipped his water. The waiter came with the steaks. You had trouble cutting through your steak. Jaejoong was about to offer to help when Hyunbin snapped his fingers and held out his hand, “Give me that.” You handed him your dish.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter