Seedless

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDH8pnx1kLI

---

It was your dad’s birthday. You and Jaejoong went to your old mansion. You felt excited to come home once again. “Mom! Dad!” You ran into their outstretched arms.

Jaejoong smiled. *She must be really happy to be with her family again.* He went to get the gifts from the trunk.

“Let me look at my little girl.” Your dad pulled back and examined your face. “My, you got more beautiful!”

“Dad!” You laughed. Your mom’s eyes glittered, “Welcome, Jaejoong!”

“Hello omonim, abunim.” He bowed. “Happy Birthday, sir.”

“Thank you.” Your dad grinned.

“Come on in. Your parents will be here soon also.” Your mom invited Jaejoong inside. You hugged your dad’s arm and started a conversation with him.

“Show Jaejoong your old room!” Your mom abruptly suggested.

“But-“

“Go on while your father and I get the barbeque ready!” She yanked you away from your dad and pushed you towards Jaejoong.

*So pushy!* You pouted. Your mom waved and walked away with your dad. You could hear him chuckling. You sighed and shook your head. *Mom and her plans.*

Jaejoong smiled, “So…will you show me your old room?” “Do you want to see?” You asked. He shrugged, “Why not?” “Follow me.” You led him upstairs towards your room.

You opened the double doors. Fortunately, the maids had kept it spotless. Jaejoong entered and looked around. He saw a pink canopy bed, rose walls, large furry pink rug, a white desk, and a fun lava lamp. Jaejoong picked up the picture of you, Hyunbin, and Dongwook. You were 15 years old and they were 18. Hyunbin looked like a rebel student with his crooked tie and raised eyebrow. Dongwook had an impish grin with one arm around your neck. You were leaning forwards with your hands on your knees. A cheerful grin was on your face.

Jaejoong smiled. The braids made you look even more childish.

You lay flat onto your bed and sighed in content. “My bed is perfect!” *I missed this.* You rolled onto your stomach and closed your eyes as you smoothed the fabric of the cushiony blanket. You felt the bed being pressed inward and opened your eyes. “Hey! What’s the big deal!”

“You’re right. I like your bed. We should take this to our home, and I’ll use this.” Jaejoon grinned. “No way! This is MY bed! Get OFF!” You tried to push him off but it was like trying to move a boulder. *Does he work out? How can he be so strong?* “Aiyeee!” You shoved with all your might. Jaejoong rested his arms behind his head and relaxed. “GET OFF!” You screamed and hit his chest.

Suddenly, you were grabbed and yanked down. You gasped with wide eyes. Your face was just centimeters away from his. Jaejoong smirked at you, “No matter how hard you try, you can’t beat me. I will never get off this bed.” That was a mistake on his part. He hadn’t realized you were on top of him. His ears turned red. *Damn. I didn’t know we were this close. Why did I saw that I won’t get off? Now I really can’t!*

You swallowed hard and looked away. *How did we become in this position?* “Umm…” You bit your lip.

*!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter