3rd wish granted

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye6CNyKNgWM

---

Jaejoong came home.

“Oh, you’re back already?” You came downstairs.

“Yeah.” He headed upstairs.

You skipped towards the kitchen.

Jaejoong paused. *What do I get for Ahyoung’s birthday? Hmmm…* He looked at you and it all clicked. “~~~~.”

You stopped and blinked up at him, “Yeah?”

“…Want to go shopping?” He asked.

Your eyes brightened, “SHOPPING?!”

Half an hour later, Jaejoong and you were at Oska Shopping Mall. Most of the workers recognized you and bowed.

“The latest bag from Louis Vuitton is here! Would you like to see?”

“Come try out our newest perfume!”

“Try this dress on, miss! I’m sure it would look lovely on you!”

Jaejoong raised an eyebrow, “How often do you come here?”

“Often enough.” You shrugged.

A bag caught your eye and you stopped. Jaejoong looked at the dozens of bags. He picked up a purple leather one. You waved your hand, “I already have that.” “It’s not for you.” Jaejoong made a face. “Then?” You blinked. “It’s Ahyoung’s birthday.” Jaejoong replied.

Now you knew why he suddenly wanted to come shopping. You narrowed your eyes at him, “You brought me shopping for her?!”

Jaejoong casually shrugged, “I needed female’s intuition.”

“Then bring someone else!” You hissed and stormed past him.

Jaejoong ran after you, “Hey, hey.” He grabbed your arm and blocked your path. You crossed your arms and glared at him, “You tricked me.”

“I’m sorry but I needed your help.” Jaejoong said.

“Then you should have said so in the beginning! It doesn’t hurt to ask! Sheesh!” You were about to leave but he blocked you. “Get out of the way.” You growled.

“Look. I won’t ask for another favor about her again so just please help me this once. I want the perfect gift for her. If you ever need advice about Hyunbin’s or Dongwook’s gift, you can always ask me. Huh? Please?” Jaejoong begged.

You sighed, “Fine.” “Thank you.” He smiled. “But,” You gave him a look, “It’ll cost you one of your wishes.”

“…Fine.” Jaejoong sighed.

You beamed *Only 7 more wishes to grant!* “Now what is on your mind? Jewelry, perfume, clothes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter