Bad Weather

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JU8Kq55a7A

---

Saturday evening, it was raining. *Why does it have to have to rain on Ahyoung’s birthday?* Jaejoong came down in nice clothes. He dusted lint off his shoulder with the gift bag in hand.

From the couch, you put your magazine down and looked up. You quickly sat up, “Jaejoong oppa! Are you busy?” He tilted his head in curiosity, “Why?”

Beaming, you held up Monopoly, “Want a rematch?”

Jaejoong blinked in surprise. *Did she forget?* As tempting as it sounded, he had to reject you. “I’m going out right now.”

“Where?” You asked. He held up the gift bag, “To Ahyoung’s birthday party.”

“Oh. Right. I forgot.” Your shoulders slumped in dejection.

Jaejoong wanted to invite you, but he had promised Ahyoung not to bring you. “I should be back soon.” He comforted.

You shrugged and lay back down with the magazine over your face, “Come back whenever you want. I’ll be fine.” Jaejoong couldn’t believe that. “Lock the doors, all right?”

“Don’t worry about me and just go.” You waved.

Jaejoong paused. He grabbed his car keys and peeked at you again. “I’m really going.” You didn’t stop him. “Don’t forget to lock the door.” Jaejoong left.

You put the magazine down and made a face. *You’re really just leaving me?* You sat up with a dreary sigh. *But I hate staying alone when it’s raining.* You jumped as a flash of lightning and roar of thunder filled the room. The lights blinked twice and turned back on. You grabbed the blanket and hid yourself under it. *Another reason why I hate the rain…THUNDERSTORMS!*

Jaejoong looked up at the pouring sky. Another lightning streaked across the gray clouds. His thoughts immediately went to you. *She’s home all alone in this weather. I wonder if she shut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter