Don't leave me please

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg6Oo-rAckI&feature=related

--

Both you and Jaejoong weren’t talking to each other now. Part of him was angry at you. But mostly, he just didn’t know what to say to you. You hired a lawyer and made an appointment at the court.

It was the day before the court date. Jaejoong came downstairs and could smell a delicious aroma in the kitchen. Curious, he went inside.

You were making food with an apron. You really looked like a wife right then and there that it made him choke up. You turned around and warmly smiled.

Jaejoong automatically smiled right back. *Maybe I was dreaming this entire divorce process.*

“Come and eat, oppa.” You set the stew on the table and pulled your oven mitt off.

Gladly, Jaejoong came over. The two of you sat across from each other. “I don’t know if it’s good or not so let me know, okay?” You asked. He smiled and nodded.

Jaejoong picked up his spoon and began to eat. He took a sip of the stew.

“How is it?” You asked.

“It’s…warm.” Jaejoong softly smiled, “I think it’s the best stew I’ve ever eaten. You’ve improved a lot.”

You smiled back, “Thank you.” Jaejoong eagerly dived in again. “I thought it was proper to give you one last meal before we went separate ways.” You confessed. Jaejoong dropped his spoon. He stared at the food and suddenly felt sick to his stomach. *So it wasn’t a dream. We’re really separating tomorrow?* He looked up at you.

“I can’t let my cooking classes go to waste. After all, I went for you so I should at least make you one meal, right?” You attempted a joke.

“~~~~~~~~~~~~-“

“We should eat. The stew is getting cold.” You shoved food into your mouth so that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter