High School Reunion

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByileyWK_Ao

----

It was Saturday night. Jaejoong was all ready in a pristine black and white suit. He was pacing at the foot of the stairs. Jaejoong glanced at his watch and let out an impatient sigh. “Yah! Are you almost done?! We’re going to be late!”

“I’m coming!” You put your lip gloss on and smacked your lips in the mirror. Then you grabbed your clutch and headed out.

*Man, what is taking her so long?* Jaejoong looked up, ready to call you again.

You appeared at the top and he froze. His eyes grew wide as saucers.

*Unbelievable.* You descended like an angel in your white and silver dress with a pink rose belt in the center. *How can she look more and more beautiful every day?!*

You stopped at the very last step so that you were eye level with him. You beamed, “Do I look okay? Will I not embarrass you?”

Jaejoong gulped as he stared into your eyes *Never.*

You waved your hand, “Jaejoong oppa.”

He snapped out of his daze. *Keep your cool, Kim Jaejoong.* He cleared his throat and grunted, “You look fine. Let’s go.” He turned to the door.

You took a step down and yelped as you lost your balance. Jaejoong swiftly turned back and grabbed your arm. Your eyes widened as he caught you. Slowly, you looked up at him. A shiver ran down your spine and your pulse beat from the electrical spark.

“You should be careful.” Jaejoong sincerely advised. You straightened up and cleared your throat as you dusted your dress, “Right.” He gave you a last look before heading to the car.

You lightly slapped your forehead *That was embarrassing. Now he’ll think you’re a klutz.* You sighed and left the mansion.

Jaejoong drove to Princeton Suites, a high-class hotel in Kangnam. He showed the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter