Regret

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xReiRJ31o2M&feature=related

---

The next day, you didn’t come home as well. Jaejoong started to grow worried. He was this close to calling you. But whenever he pressed send, he ended up pressing end right away.

Jaejoong was at the bar with Ahyoung. As she yapped her head off, he kept staring at his phone. *Call me, dammit. Let me know you’re okay. I’m going crazy not knowing where the heck you are.*

“Hello? Jaejoong? Are you listening to me?” Ahyoung waved her hand in front of his face.

“Huh?” He looked at her, as if he had just realized she was there. She pouted, “Have you been listening to me at all?”

“Of course.” Jaejoong faked a smile. “What have I just been saying?” Ahyoung gave him a look.

Jaejoong opened his mouth but gave up and sighed. “I’m sorry. I just…don’t feel too well.” He gazed at his whisky.

Ahyoung leaned back in horror, “You’re not going to puke, are you?”

Instantly, his mind rewinded to that night he had a stomach ache.

“Do you want to throw up?” You looked around. “No, no.” He waved his hand. “Maybe you would feel better once you get something cold to eat. Should I buy you some cola? Or ice cream? Or-“ “Stop naming foods!” Jaejoong blocked his ears. “I was just trying to help.” You shrugged. “Then stay quiet!” He snapped. You shut your mouth. Jaejoong felt you taking his hand. He opened his eyes. You gently massaged his palm. “When I would get indigestion, my nanny would always do this for me. It made me feel better. I don’t know if this is the correct way or not so don’t nag me!” He realized how different the two of you were.

“Jaejoong, you’re scaring me.” Ahyoung said.

“I’m fine.” He lied. She glanced at his phone, “You know. That phone hasn’t left you hand all night long. What’s up?”

“Nothing.” Jaejoong mumbled. “You sure?” Ahyoung frowned, “Does it have anything to do with your wife?”

“I don’t know where she is.” He confessed. “So?” She blinked.

For the first time, Jaejoong was annoyed with her. “So?” He let out a not-so-funny laugh, “Ahyoung, my wife is missing. She left without a word.”

She waved her hand, “She’s probably having a good time with her friends. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter