Actress

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc_hGJtlS2Y

---

Jaejoong and you arrived at Aristocrat. The two of you entered the hotel.

Suddenly, Jaejoong cursed and spun around. You blinked, “What? What’s wrong?”

“Do me a favor. Pretend you’re my wife.” He said. You rolled your eyes, “I AM your wife, you dork.”

“But act like it! Put your arm around me or something!” Jaejoong hissed.

You crossed your arms, “Why?”

“JAEJOONG OPPA!” A high-pitched scream emitted into the air. You looked up to see a long, slender gorgeous girl with caramel colored hair and a big pink smile. You raised an eyebrow, “Do you know her?”

“Oh God.” Jaejoong groaned and covered his face, “It’s Ye-eun, my stalker. I’ve known her since high school and she’s crazy.” “She looks cute to me.” You shrugged. “Trust me. She’s not. Just do me this favor, all right? Just be all over me!” Jaejoong hissed.

You smiled widely and cupped a hand around your ear, “Do I hear another wish being granted?”

Jaejoong scowled, “Fine BUT you better me a damn good actress!”

“Jaejoong oppa!” Ye-eun appeared. He turned around and faked a big smile, “Hey, Ye-eun. Long time no see.”

You raised an eyebrow *He’s a pretty good actor himself.*

“I know~” Ye-eun cooed, “It’s been years~ I really missed my handsome Jaejoong oppa.” She hugged his arm and nuzzled against his arm. A flicker of irritancy sparked in your chest.

Jaejoong uncomfortably pulled away, “Ye-eun, you can’t do this anymore.” “Why not? You’re my Jaejoong oppa.” She pouted. “No, he’s my Jaejoong oppa.” You corrected.

Ye-eun looked at you, as if she finally realized you were there. “And who are you exactly?” She crossed her arms and gave you a petulant stare.

You crossed your own arms, mimicking her. “I’m Jaejoong oppa’s wife.”

Ye-eun gasped, “No way!”

You held up your ring on your ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter