Spending the day with the enemy

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeTEqRUXgE0

---

It was a couple months before the wedding. You had only met Jaejoong 3 times and that was just for family dinner. There was no outside quality time between just the two of you and you were glad.

However one Saturday, you and Jaejoong were forced to spend the afternoon together looking for wedding dresses. *The worst day ever.* You dreadfully thought as you descended down the staircase.

“Master Jaejoong is waiting outside, miss.” The butler bowed.

You sighed and came out. Jaejoong looked up and pushed himself off the car. He uncrossed his arms and raised an eyebrow, “I thought we were supposed to meet at 12.”

You rolled your eyes, “It’s 12:05. I’m just 5 minutes late.”

“I like things to be on the dot. Get in.” Jaejoong was enough of a gentleman to open the car door.

You blew a raspberry and sank onto his leather seat.

Jaejoong shut the door and hopped into the passenger side, “Let’s get this over with.” You nodded in agreement, “As soon as possible.” The two of you arrived at the bridal shop.

“Welcome.” The workers bowed.

“You have her dresses ready?” Jaejoong asked. They nodded. “Go try them on.” He nodded.

You followed the workers to the back. Jaejoong sat on the couch and pulled out his phone. He started messaging Ahyoung, asking her if she wanted to go out and eat. Suddenly, the curtains drew back. Jaejoong looked up, not expecting an angel to be standing in front of him.

“The bride is so gorgeous!” The workers complimented.

Jaejoong stared at you, thinking that comment was an underestimate. You looked like a goddess in that white dress. You bit your lip, making it very hard for him to concentrate on the whole ‘fake marriage’ thing.

“Er, is this okay? Well it doesn’t matter anyways, right?”

“Right.” Jaejoong said. You blinked at him. “No, I mean, just get this one.” He waved. You pouted, “It is my first wedding dress, you know. As artificial as our marriage will end up being, I still want the wedding to be beautiful.”

Jaejoong softened, “I wasn’t telling you to get this dress because I just want to get this over with. I want you to wear this dress. You look…beautiful.” The way he was gazing at you when he said that made your heart flip-flop. Both of you realized the awkwardness and looked away, blushing.

“Um, I’m going to go change back.”

“Yeah, you do that.” Jaejoong turned away as the curtains closed. He slapped a hand over his face *What the hell did you just say to her, Kim Jaejoong?*

After you changed into your normal clothes, the two of you went back to his car. He received a new message and checked it. ‘Mianhae, Jaejoong. I actually have lunch with my parents. Maybe next time. – Ahyoung.

’ “Aren’t we going?” You asked. “Yeah.” Jaejoong shifted the ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter