Post-engagement

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The engagement ceremony was short and simple. The only guests were the two families. The adults were delighted that you and Jaejoong were so willing. Only if they knew what was really in your and his mind.

After the engagement, you and Jaejoong went separate ways. You went to Dongwook’s house for dinner. You rang the doorbell and Hyunbin opened the door.

“I thought this was Lee Dongwook’s house.” You teased.

“Well if it isn’t Mrs. Kim Jaejoong.” He batted his lashes at you.

“Jerk.” You kicked his leg. “YAH!” Hyunbin yelped as he jumped up and down. Dongwook chuckled, “Welcome.”

“Hi, oppa~ I brought some wine.” You held it out. “Thank you.” Dongwook smiled and put it in his collection.

Hyunbin limped over, “Hey! How come you never bring me wine?”

You ignored him, “I’m going to go wash my hands.” “You know where the bathroom is.” Dongwook said.

“Deaf snob.” Hyunbin snorted. “I heard that!” You called back. Dongwook laughed.

You washed your hands and came back to find pasta on the table. “Waaa~ Dongwook oppa did you really make all this?” You were amazed. “Yeah. I don’t know if it’s any good though.” He modestly said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

“It’s better than Hyunbin oppa’s cooking.” You beamed. “Hey! The instructions on the back of the stupid ramen were wrong! No wonder only common people read them! They’re for people with IQ of 2 digits!” Hyunbin snapped. You and Dongwook laughed at the memory of the burnt ramen on that camping trip.

The 3 of you ate dinner then gathered in the living room to chat. You sat on the sofa with your legs across the cushions. You hugged a pillow as you swirled the grape juice in your wine glass.

“You should have some alcohol on this kind of day.” Hyunbin held out the wine bottle. You shook your hand, “One glass and I knock out.” “Exactly. Don’t you want to forget about today?” He asked.

“Oh yeah. How did your engagement go?” Dongwook asked. You shrugged, “Not very exciting.”

“Of course not. You and Jaejoong are really good actors. I wonder what your parents will do once they find out this is all just play.” Hyunbin mused. “Throw a fit and make her marry the next billionaire they meet.” Dongwook smirked.

“Then I better be married then- OW!” The pillow bonked off Hyunbin’s face. “YAH! I SWEAR TO GOD! IF SOMETHING GETS ON MY TRACKSUIT AGAIN OR IF MY NOSE IS ANY LESS HIGH THAN IT WAS BEFORE, BEST FRIEND OR NOT, I WILL SUE YOU!”

You stuck your tongue out at him. He rolled his eyes, “So childish.”

“You’re even more childish for making her that way.” Dongwook argued. You grinned triumphantly.

“Oka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter