Strangers Again

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z68pBU5xW10&feature=related

---

Late that night, Dongwook took you home. Your arm was full of presents. Most of them, you had to leave at Hyunbin’s house since they couldn’t fit in the car.

The lights and you looked up. Your eyes widened in surprise *He didn’t sleep?*

Jaejoong came down. “You came home…”

You avoided his gaze and nodded. You passed by him to go up to your room.

“Wait.” Jaejoong said. You stopped and turned around. He came up so that he was at level with you. “…Are you still upset with me?” Jaejoong asked.

“Are you?” You searched his eyes. “You’re the one that told me to leave you alone, not the other way around.”

Jaejoong sighed, “I didn’t actually mean for you to disappear on me. Technically, we can’t do that. We live with each other.” You weren’t humored by his little joke. “What I’m saying is, I’m sorry for the harsh words. I was just really angry that day. Wouldn’t you be upset if I bad-mouthed your friends?” He asked.

“I guess.” You mumbled. *But not to the point where I say I don’t mean anything to you.*

“Ahyoung…” Jaejoong bit his lip. “She means the world to me. I’ve known her since I was little and I have never stopped loving her. I don’t think I ever can. So when you hurt her, it hurts me.”

*What about me? Doesn’t it hurt you when you hurt me?* You wondered.

“I knew all along that Ahyoung knows that I like her. I don’t care if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter