Rainy Day

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-kiQ-TDcDg

---

It was a rainy Sunday. You wanted to go outside but not alone. You would’ve asked Dongwook and Hyunbin to play with you but they were all away on business trips.

Jaejoong came downstairs in sweatpants and sweater, ready to head for the gym. He slung the towel over his shoulder and headed towards the front door. All of a sudden, he heard a heavy sigh and stopped. Jaejoong saw you sitting on your knees on the sofa facing the window. Your arms were laying on the sofa and your chin was resting on your arms.

You heaved another sigh and looked out the window with puppy eyes. *Rain, rain go away. Don’t come again another day.*

Jaejoong shrugged and headed towards the door but he heard you sigh for the third time. He closed his eyes and squeezed the doorknob. *Is she going to just sigh the day away?* Jaejoong opened his eyes and looked at you.

Your back looked sad and lonely. He realized he hadn’t really been paying attention to you lately. As artificial as this marriage was, you were still his wife. Jaejoong tossed the towel on the coat hanger and came over. “Hey.”

You sat up. “Oh, it’s you.”

“Yeah, it’s me.” Jaejoong made a face and sat down. “What are you doing?”

You sank down onto the seat with another one of your earth-splitting sighs, “Absolutely nothing. I hate the rain. I can’t do anything.”

“Call up your friends. I’m sure they’re more than willing to free you.” Jaejoong sarcastically said.

“I already tried but Hyunbin oppa is in Japan and Dongwook oppa is in China.” You said. *Oh really?* He sat up. You hugged your knees to your chest with a pout, “Now I’m alone.”

“Thanks. It’s like I don’t even exist.” Jaejoong threw his hands up. You remained silent.

“Tell you what.” Jaejoong turned to you. “Today, I’ll play with you.”

You blinked at him, “Are you serious?”

“Why would I be lying?” He asked.

“Why would you play with me?” You retorted.

“You are my wife, right?” Jaejoong asked. “To other’s eyes, yes.” You said.

“I just wanted to be nice since I know I haven’t paid much attention to you lately. But if you want me to buzz off, I will.” Jaejoong stood up.

“Wait!” You called. He turned around.

“…What will we exactly play?” You tilted your head.

 ------

“YES! I get to collect $200 again!” Jaejoong pumped his fists and took the fake cash. You pouted and tossed your dice. “How can you be so good at this game?! I was stuck in jail 3 times! I haven’t bought that much lands yet AND I wasted all my money paying your rent!”

Jaejoong grinned, “It was your mistake. How could you even think of playing Monopoly against a professional entrepren

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter