Accident

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujhlJyfgHs4

---

There was much business talk going around. Compliments were necessary in this party. Light laughter tinkled throughout the room as CEOs received them left and right.

Finally finished talking with the wife of Samsung, you went to the food table to get something to drink. You took a glass of apple cider and casually sipped it while surveying the room. You turned your head and made eye contact with those same pair of sly eyes from the elevator.

Your eyes widened *The elevator ahjusshi is part of the Top 10 of Korea?!* Your jaw dropped in shock.

He was hot. There was no doubt about it. His face was slightly pale but at the right tint. His jet black hair was smooth and his grin was impish. His eyes sparkled knowingly and his kissable lips formed into a smirk as he caught you goggling him.

Not wanting to be seen, you spun around and collided into a girl in a pink mini dress. Your apple cider splashed onto her dress and her red wine soaked your golden dress. Both of you gasped at the wetness. People stopped chatting and stared your way.

“~~~~~~~~~~~~.” Dongwook ran over.

Kim Jaejoong, aka to you the ‘elevator ahjusshi’, stopped smiling. His own eyes widened as his best friend and first love was drenched in apple cider. Jaejoong put his glass of champagne down and ran over.

“~~~~!"

“Ahyoung!”

“Gwenchana?” Dongwook asked.

*I am but my dress isn’t.* You dismally thought.

On the other hand, the other victim screamed, “MY DRESS! I HAD THIS ORDERED FROM MILAN TODAY!” Her dress didn’t look that bad though. It was just discolored in some places.

Your dress was stained with red. You offered, “I’ll take it to the dry cleaner-“

“THE DRY CLEANER ISN’T THE PROBLEM!” Ahyoung snapped.

You jumped at her outburst. Dongwook furrowed his eyebrows and put his arms around you to steady you.

“What’s going on?” Yoochun ran over. His eyes widened at the messy dresses. “Yoochun-ah!” Ahyoung bawled to him, which dissatisfied Jaejoong. “She ruined my dress!” She complained

. “I think it’ll be all right once you dry clean it-“

“My night is spoiled because of her! Look at me! I’m hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter