Broken

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr46A0Z8s0Q

--

 

You were at Hyunbin’s house taking a shower. You stood in the hot water, letting the warmth relax your body. You thought back to Jaejoong’s cold gaze and closed your eyes. *It hurts me when he looks at me like that. Like I’m nothing to him.* Tears ran down your face.

When you were wrinkled as a prune, you finally came out of the shower. You changed into Hyunbin’s boxers and white buttoned shirt. You came out of the bathroom with wet hair.

Hyunbin had just come up with an extra cardigan for you. You looked so vulnerable and depressed it hurt him. Hyunbin softly sighed and held out his arm, “Come here.” You walked over. He took the towel and started rubbing your hair dry. “You have such long hair. Doesn’t it become a hassle? You should cut it all off.” Hyunbin joked but you didn’t laugh. You didn’t even attempt a smile.

Hyunbin sighed, “Wait here. I’ll go make you some tea.” He went downstairs.

You sat down on his bed. You tried hard not to think about the party tonight. Yet, it kept replaying in your mind. Tears welled up in your eyes and fell onto your leg. *I thought for once you would be on my side…*

 ----

Meanwhile, Jaejoong and Ahyoung were sitting in his car. It was silent and there was unsettling tension in the air. She bit her lip, “Jaejoong? Hey.” She lightly poked him. “Huh?” He snapped out of his daze.

“Are you okay?” Ahyoung asked. “…I don’t know.” Jaejoong sighed.

“Are you mad at me?” Ahyoung whimpered. “No.” Jaejoong shook his head.

She sighed in relief. “But…” He began, “I am disappointed in you.”

Ahyoung looked at him.

“Why did you throw the wine at her, Ahyoung?” Jaejoong frowned. “You humiliated her tonight. You said she ruined your night before by accidentally spilling wine on you. Well tonight, you ruined hers…on purpose. That wasn’t very nice of you.”

“I know but I was mad at her! She had no right to say those things about me! You know I’m not just using you as backup, right, Jaejoong?!” Ahyoung sincerely looked into his eyes. Jaejoong nodded, “Of course I know that.” She sighed in relief. “So please don’t be rude to her anymore. If you disrespect her, you’re disrespecting me. You’re my best friend but she’s my wife. You have to acknowledge that now.” Jaejoong said.

Ahyoung reluctantly nodded, “I’ll try.” Jaejoong gave her a half-smile and squeezed her han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter