He doesn't love you. He never will.

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbT3pdqBVIY

----

After your 3rdglass of juice, you had to use the restroom. “Excuse me.” You left the hall. After using the toilet, you washed your hands and came back out. On your way, you unexpectedly collided into someone. You looked up to see Park Joon. He seemed drunk and his eyes weren’t focused.

“Sorry.” You passed by.

Suddenly, Park Joon grabbed your wrist.

You gasped as he spun you around. “W-what are you doing?”

“You really think Kim Jaejoong married you because of love?” He sneered. *Of course not.* “Please let go-“

“He has a girl that he loves. Do you know who she is? Huh?” Joon sneered.

“I-“

“It’s Ahyoung. Yoo ing Ahyoung. Do you know that? He loves her and not you and he’ll never love anyone but her. That’s how uptight and desperate Kim Jaejoong is.” He snarled.

You didn’t know why he was venting to you about it. You hardly knew the guy. “Please, let me go! You’re hurting me!” You desperately tried to get away.

Joon leaned towards you and you could smell alcohol on his breath. “Freaking Kim Jaejoong. I feel sorry that you have to live with the guy.” You winced and leaned back as far as possible. *Somebody help me!*

Out of nowhere, Joon was punched in the mouth. Your eyes rounded with a gasp. You looked up, “Jaejoong oppa!” He fixed the cuff of his shirt as he practically breathed fire and glared at Joon with flashing eyes. “You have a problem with me then take it out on me and NOT MY WIFE, YOU ING BASTARD!” Jaejoong punched him again. Joon landed on the floor, out cold.

Jaejoong was about to kick him but you held his arm back, “Jaejoong oppa, no!”

Yoochun and Ahyoung came running. “What is going on?!” “Jaejoong, did you do this?” Ahyoung gasped in horror. Jaejoong didn’t reply but continued to glare resentfully at Joon. He snapped his attention to you, “You. Are you all right?” You nodded, scared. “Come.” Jaejoong grabbed your wrist and dragged you back into the party.

Yoochun glanced at Joon then darted back into the party. A couple guys came out to take Joon home.

Ahyoung was left alone in the empty hallway. *Kim Jaejoong. Did you punch Park Joon just for her? I thought you didn’t care for her.* For some reason, the thought made her depressed. Jaejoong led you to the back of the party where no one was. He spun around and faced you.

“Are you really okay? Did Joon hurt you in any way?” Jaejoong examined you in concern. You shook you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter