Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh! Ahyoung!” Junsu waved.

Jaejoong instantly looked up.

Ahyoung came in with a big smile, “Hey, boys.”

“Wow. You look more beautiful than ever.” Junsu complimented.

“Thanks.” She beamed with her chin tilted up. Jaejoong smiled *She always looks beautiful.*

“Did Yoochun come?” Ahyoung asked. His smile dropped instantly.

“Yeah, he went to the refreshment table a while ago.” Yunho informed.

Ahyoung headed over. “Excuse me.” Jaejoong followed her.

Ahyoung arrived at the refreshment table and was not pleased to find Yoochun and you together. You laughed at his joke. He smiled and sipped his wine. Ahyoung cleared loudly. Both of you looked up. *Uh-oh.* You thought.

Ahyoung came over and crossed her arms, “What are you two talking about?”

“Secret.” Yoochun winked your way.

This time, Jaejoong came on defense. *What secret?*

Ahyoung certainly wasn’t happy either. “I thought this was a high school reunion meeting so what are you doing here?” “We’re allowed to bring our spouses Ahyoung.” Yoochun gently chided. She pouted unhappily but did not say more. “Can you come with me to say hi to the girls?” “Sure.” He gave you a nod, “I’ll leave you with Jaejoong then.” They left together.

Ahyoung glanced at you, snorted, and dragged Yoochun away. You tilted your head, “I really don’t think she likes me.” “What were you and Yoochun talking about?” Jaejoong asked. “Huh? Oh, nothing much.” You waved it away. *But he said it was a secret!* He thought.

The classmates gathered in the center for their year valedictorian (which was Yoochun) to speak. More memories were shared and a chuckle ran through the crowd. Jaejoong and Ahyoung exchanged smiles, leaving you lost. Out of nowhere, an obnoxious voice called, “The years aren’t all that has changed! Kim Jaejoong!”

Everyone turned their heads. Park Joon, the classmate that always hated on Jaejoong, stepp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter