Cooking with Chef Jaejoong

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGgJoTFtM04

---

After cooking class on Friday, you came home to try out what you learned. You looked at your notes and added precise amounts of the ingredients. You tasted the stew and tilted your head. *It’s not bad but it’s missing something…*

“What are you doing?”

“AH!” You jumped and dropped the spoon.

Jaejoong caught the spoon before it could clatter onto the floor. You grabbed it back, “W-what are you doing here?!”

“I came to pick up my documents.” Jaejoong held the green folder up and raised an eyebrow, “Are you doing one of your cooking experiments again?”

You blocked his view from the stove, “Go away.” Jaejoong peered over, “Is that bean paste stew?”

“Go back to work!” You pushed him but he came back and sniffed the air, “Yup. Bean paste stew.”

Jaejoong yanked the spoon from you. “Hey!” You yelped. He took a taste of the stew. “This is bland.”

“I know.” You pouted. “I was trying to figure out what went wrong.”

Jaejoong looked inside the stew. “You babo. You didn’t add any vegetables.” “Huh?” You peered inside the pot. “Oh.”

“You were too focused on the soup itself that you didn’t bother making it into a real stew.” Jaejoong drew up his sleeves and went to the refridgerator.

You crossed your arms, “Don’t you have work to do?”

“I have enough time to teach you some cooking skills.” Jaejoong tossed an onion into the air and caught it.

“Show-off.” You snorted. Yet, you were interested and leaned in. You watched him expertly dice the vegetables. “Wow…” You were amazed by his speed and accuracy. You envied anyone who could slice like that. You were about to put the vegetables in but he pushed your hands away.

“I will do it. You can’t just dump the vegetables in. Food that looks good tastes good, too.” Jaejoong started to organize the vegetables by color

. “Why are you the director of a car company again? You should be a chef.” You said. He chuckled, “I hope that is a compliment.” “It is.” You beamed.

“There.” Jaejoong smiled in satisfaction. You clapped, “It’s amazing!” Jaejoong grinned. “I just hope it tastes just as good.” You gave him a suspicious look. Jaejoong crossed his arms and raised his chin, “Don’t worry. It will be. You just sit and wait.” You sat on the stool and rested your arms on the counter.

Jaejoong cleaned up all the mess. “Hey, you did most of this. So why do I have to clean up-“ He turned around. You were asleep. *This girl falls asleep so ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter