Hyunbin's Advice

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACWXbusW9BY

---

Jaejoong had a pile of work on his desk. He tried hard to focus but eventually lost his concentration at some point. At the meeting this morning, he made a mistake during his presentation and couldn’t even answer a question from his fellow employee.

Jaejoong tossed the folder at the minute pile of finished work. He sighed and smoothed his face. *This is not good. I can’t do anything without her now. .*

His phone buzzed. “Sir, a visitor is here for you.”

“Who is it?” Jaejoong asked.

“He said you would know if I said Hyunbin.” The secretary replied.

Jaejoong straightened up *What does that bastard want now?* “Let him in.”

A moment later, the door opened and Hyunbin entered.

Jaejoong stood up and warily eyed him, “What are you doing here?” “I came to help you and you greet me like that?” Hyunbin asked in amusement.

“Help me? How?” Jaejoong asked, puzzled. “You know ~~~~~~ is leaving today, don’t you? Exactly 2 hours from now, in fact.” Hyunbin glanced at his watch.

Jaejoong had been trying so hard not to think about that but now he grew hurt all over again. “Did you come here purposely to taunt me?” He growled.

“Didn’t I tell you I came to help?” Hyunbin touched the lamp, “Pure gold. Hmm.”

Jaejoong rolled his eyes. *Help, my .* He gathered his folders.

“Can I ask you something Kim Jaejoong?” Hyunbin asked. “You will anyways, won’t you?” He answered.

Hyunbin smirked, “Funny. You know me too well already.” Jaejoong sighed, “What do you want to ask?”

“Do you love ~~~~~~~?” Hyunbin asked. Jaejoong froze. “Do you love her? Because if you’ve just been playing with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter