Scared

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8rcnO-t_L0

----

Midnight Bar was crowded with Jaejoong’s guests. There were many questions about you. Jaejoong introduced you to everyone who didn’t really know you yet. You felt proud and happy every time he said, “This is my wife.”

“Jaejoong-ah!” Someone called. He turned around and his entire face lit up, “Ahyoung!”

Your smile slipped off your face.

Jaejoong forget about you and ran over. Ahyoung threw her arms around his neck while giggling, “Happy Birthday, bff!” He grinned and squeezed her waist, “Thanks.”

Yoochun appeared and smiled warmly, “Happy Birthday, Jaejoong.” He reluctantly pulled away from Ahyoung to shake his hand. “Thanks, Yoochun.”

“Come, come! I have your birthday gift here!” She led Jaejoong away. You were left all alone, forgotten behind.

Yoochun looked around for that one familiar person. He saw you and a smile automatically tingled on his lips. He was about to walk over but stopped. You were sadly gazing at someone. Yoochun followed your gaze and saw that it linked to Jaejoong. He was laughing and talking with Ahyoung. They were in their own little world and didn’t realize you at all. Yoochun studied you carefully. *That look in her eyes…why does she look so sad? Does it have anything to do with Jaejoong and Ahyoung, perhaps?*

Before he could take action, you turned around and disappeared into the crowd.

“Oh! Jaejoong’s wife!” A voice squealed. You turned around to see Junsu. “You’re Jaejoong’s wife, right?” He smiled.

You nodded with a small smile. “I’m sorry. I forgot your name. What was it?” Junsu asked.

You gave him your name.

“I’ll remember that from now on.” Junsu beamed, “So how does it feel being married to one of the Top Ten?”

“I’m a Top Ten, you know.” You said in amusement.

Junsu laughed, “Touche. Jaejoong should be lucky to have you then.” You smiled widely this time.

While you and Junsu talked, Jaejoong walked over. “Hey, what are you two chatting about?” “About how great of a husband you are.” Junsu grinned. Smiling, Jaejoong punched his shoulder. “I’m going to go see Changmin.” Junsu nodded and left.

Jaejoong turned to you, “Are you having a good time?” “Does it even matter? You’re the one that should be happy. It’s your birthday party.” You shrugged. Jaejoong softened, “It matters to me.” You looked up and gazed into his eyes. Your heart started to react again.

A waiter passed by with treats. Jaejoong picked up two and handed one to you. “Eat it. It’s chocolate imported all the way from Italy. I’m sure you’ll like it.”

You didn’t care if it was a rock in your hand. If Jaejoong said it was good, you trusted him.

“Jaejoong!” Ahyoung called him again. “Coming!” He left.

You watched him run off to Ahyoung. Whenever she called him, he would be there and that made you angry. You popped the chocolate in your mouth and chewed while grudgingly glaring her way. *Too bad he gave ME the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter